Now that springtime is here in NJ, it’s time to think about your lawn. Many people don’t have the time or skills to maintain a healthy and green lawn, so they hire a professional Marlboro lawn service to do it for them. With so many different companies to pick from, a lot of people don’t know how to go about making a choice. Here are some tips on choosing the right Marlboro lawn service.
Choosing the Best Marlboro Lawn Service
- Know what you want from a Marlboro lawn service. Lawn care businesses provide many services so it’s important to decide what services and products are appropriate for your needs and budget.
- Find a trustworthy business. Go to bbb.org to check the company’s BBB Business Profile. Here you can find information on the business, such as how long they’ve been in business, contact information, complaint history and customer reviews. Also, find out if the business needs to be licensed for the work they are performing and verify it is up-to-date.
- Ask for a lawn inspection and free estimate. Marlboro lawn service companies that quote a price without seeing your lawn may not give you an accurate estimate. A business should be willing to visit your home to provide you with an agreed upon fee.
- Understand pricing. Find out exactly what you are getting. Do you pay by the mow or by the week? What happens if it rains? Does mowing include edging? Do they mulch or bag the clippings?
- Check references. Ask the business for references and photos of previously completed projects. Contact references, and ask about their experience working with the business and if they were satisfied with the services provided.
- Get a written agreement. A contract should clearly state the services you will receive, guarantees and refund policies, as well as how and when payment will be handled. If you are using a recurring service, the contract should also include how often the company will come out to work on your lawn, how to cancel the service and a schedule for when payments are due.
Looking for the Best Marlboro Lawn Service?
Custom Landscaping and Lawn Care offers professional landscaping services to the Central NJ area in towns such as East Brunswick, South River, Parlin, Morganville, Sayreville, Old Bridge, Matawan, Marlboro, South Brunswick, Monmouth Junction, Aberdeen, North Brunswick, and many more. Contact them today at 732-238-8330, or visit their website.