Commercial Snow Removal
Anyone who owns a commercial property has a responsibility to keep parking lots, sidewalks, steps/stairs, and walkways clear of ice and snow that might cause a person to be injured in a fall.
Let’s be honest nowadays anyone with a pickup truck and a plow on it considers themselves to be a professional. The truth is most are not.
Here are some reasons why we are different:
- We are a snow management company not a snow plowing company
- We mark all curb line and entrance ways
- We monitor weather conditions 24 hours a day
- When devising our snow plan we take into account sewer drain locations and the topography of the site
- Someone will drive through your property every morning and every evening when snow is present
- Each site will have its own dedicated site manager
In the state of New Jersey there are millions of dollars in lawsuits caused by slip and falls due to snow and ice. Most of these lawsuits are caused by negligent contractors.
Residential Snow Removal
Due to the nature of the service, our residential snow removal service is limited to certain areas.
This service includes:
- Removal of snow from driveway, sidewalk, walkways and in front of mailbox
- Fair pricing based on total inches of snow for entire storm, even if we shovel more than once during a particular storm
- Application of calcium chloride, which melts ice up -25 degrees and is less harmful to concrete